~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, October 25, 2010

Thriller Fabulous

It's time for another round of Awful Fabulous, featuring stuff overheard during a recent Gnome Slayers night out to see Thriller.



"Are those really for horses?" "No. I'm lying."

"Go past the pink tape." "The breast cancer awareness tape?"

"And Janiel does an 18-point turn in the truck . . ."

"My legs are too long to manuever that."

"Oh! He meant take three rights, not the third right. I thought this seemed really far away . . ."

"Maybe instead of bemoaning my stupidity, I should just turn."

"Where are the stairsies?"

"Oooh, peel out baby!"

"I'm assuming you brought the tickets?" (long pause) "I brought the tickets."

(To parking attendant dude) "We were just discussing how many ones we have." (pause) "You kind of had to be there."

"I just said that to see if she'd change her expression, but she just left."

"My feet are officially hot. Too much menopause for this . . ."

"Where's a zombie? We need a zombie!"

"I think my bra broke." "I think your bra is haunted."

"Look, there's a boy zombie! I don't have any boy zombies. We need a boy zombie!"

"It keeps typing 'ombie.'" "Well, you can never have too many 'ombies.'"

"Sweetie, you're going to catch pneumonia. Go put your little zombie socks on!"

"Was that my exit? It's okay, we can turn around in Tooele."

"I will face my idiocy!"

"Maegan's passing out in the back seat. We'll have to drag her in like Frankenstein's bride." "Except I'm not nearly as flexible as she was."

"Aaaaand, that exit is closed. Your moms are going to be mad at me for bringing you home so late."

"Consider this Gnome conquered!"

5 comments:

Sara B. Larson said...

Can I tell you how much I miss Thriller? I used to go every year. :( I was going to go this year with my sister, but something came up. Boohoo.

Maegan Langer said...

I had never seen it, but I've been wanting to go for years. It was awesome!

Russo said...

Such a good night~ Thanks again for sharing your tickets. And I am so going to say some of these quotes at random moments :) Especially "Consider this gnome conquered." Love it :)

Janiel Miller said...

Great night. Great show. Great quotes. :)
There was some excellent choreography (Bride of Frankenstein Pas de Deux) and humor. And Gev was there (remember him from So You Think You Can Dance?), so, you know, fabulous.

Russo said...

ILOVE So You Think You Can Dance~ That was him?!