If you have been reading our blog--and we know you have been, Santa--you would know how good we've been this year. We have been conquering gnomes left and right. And encouraging others to do so as well. All in all, we think the world is a better place because of it. So ante up, dude. Here's what we want:
1. A Princess Unicorn doll from "The Office". One apiece. No sharesies.
2. Natalie Portman's entire wardrobe from the Star Wars prequels
3. That dude who plays the whatsisbucket. Him. I want him.
4. Hayden Christensen?
4.5 Yeah. Him. I want him.
5. Lifetime passes to Disneyland
6. Viggo, preferably scruffy, in his Aragorn costume
7. JK Rowling's brain
8. JK Rowling's agent
9. JK Rowling's bank account
10. Sara B. Larson's supply of Swedish chocolate
11. Robin Edmundson's ability to weave, dye, and tap 140 maple trees. All while making soap and bringing about world peace
12. James McAvoy, in case Viggo is busy
13. Rubber bands
14. Kate Middleton's engagement ring
15. On second thought, scratch that last one
16. Access to the crown jewels. To go with Russo's Ugg boots.
17. DVD set of every Lifetime Movie ever made. Plus a plot guide. Both pages.
18. The Reclusive Writer's Illustrated Guide To Stalking Viggo Mortensen.
19. A lawyer
20. Caleb Warnock in a bottle. With a little spray-nozzle.
Yours in all sincerity, and with lots of hugs and cookies,
Jane Victor Austen Hugo Mary Aristotle Shelly (Janiel)
J. Stephanie K. Meyer Rowling Asimov (Russo)
The Great Maegini (Maegan)