~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hi! It's Me Again . . .

Below is the rather self-aware and slightly nauseating first version of my Friday post. Not that Friday's ended up brilliant, but, well, in the spirit of accepting ALL of my efforts, I decided to throw it out here. Stick it to my gnome of despair (who plays the bagpipes of doom): Darkspume. (If you're wondering what the heck that means, you could check out:

Or
Or

Fear not. It will all make sense. And forgive me in advance for what follows below.

Cheers!

11 comments:

Russo said...

Ah, our very first posts!

Maegan and Janiel, I just love you two. Glad to be on this journey with you.

jjsundevil said...

ahhhh look how far you ladies have come
Janiel my necklace is divinity on a string Yeah I stole that from Russo.
it fits perfectly Thanks a bundle for making me the bracelet

Ari2525 said...

My fave ladies have done and did it all.

Janiel Miller said...

James! I'm so glad! Woohoo! Let me know if there are any problems. Hope you looooove wearing it. :)

Ari, you're sweet. We haven't done it all. We just try to write it all. :)

Russo, you're the bomb. Today was a blast.

sueallen2546 said...

I relate most to Maegan's gnome/fear. My anxiety is through the roof. I want to achieve more.

scott.densley said...

Darkspume is my man.

Donna said...

I'm following you back from the hop. Thanks for stopping by.

Donna

Chana said...

What an adorable blog! Happy we found you! Thank you for the follow...I'm now following you back!
Chana
http://www.mammatown.blogspot.com

Johanson Family said...

Hi there!! New Follower following you back! :) Great blog!! :)

jjsundevil said...

Nope no problems with the braclet I luvs it Janiel
I wore it at work & got many a complimento

Thanks for caring like ya do.

Janiel Miller said...

I'm so glad, James! Someday I'm going to see it on you live, honey.

Thanks everyone!

Scott, thanks for voting for the 'Spume! YEAH! GO GNOMES OF DESPAIR! WE'LL DROP-KICK 'EM!

*cough*

As you were.