~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, April 4, 2011

April Fools!

Hello, Gnome Slayers! Divine Miss Q here. I waited all weekend for the humans behind this operation to figure it out, but it just ain't happening.

Here's the thing: It was me. I hacked the blog last Friday.


What, you didn't think dogs do April Fool's Day too? It was so easy! I've posted here before, so DUH, of course they had to give me the code to sign in. I kinda hoped the "pant pant" bit would be a dead giveaway, but I guess not. (P.S. If you didn't read my April Fool's post yet, what's wrong with you?!?! Go now, read it! It's freakin' hilarious!) I finally decided to come out and say it because, seriously, I'd like a little credit for a prank well-done, ya know?


But see, that ain't even the best part. The really funny ha-ha thing is that everyone expects me to go for Jacob. I don't know, I guess because I'm a dog and he's . . . sometimes a dog. Come on. Taylor Lautner? I mean, really?? Nuh-UH. I like 'em pale and pasty. I'm an R-Patz girl, through and through! Team Edward all the way, baby!


Check out that gaze. The eyebrows! Those sideburns!!

Sigh. Didn't you know that having a dog is good for your mental health? I can fix all that emo broodiness for you! I'll be more faithful than that skinny K-Stew could ever be. Everybody loves me, R-Patz, and soon you will too. Take me home!



6 comments:

jenna said...

I had no idea you were so adept at hacking, Miss Q. Is there anything you can't do?

shelly said...

Dear Divine Miss Q:

You're more talented than I. I have to wait for mummsy to leave her computer but it needs to be on before I can write.

Anyway, how about sharing a bone with me or something? A friend recently told me I needed to give up on someone. That there were other dogs at the fire hydrant.

Very truly yours,
Sir Poops-A-Lot

http://www.shellysnovicewritings.blogspot.com

Janiel Miller said...

Dear Sir Poopsalot:

Hahahahahahaha! Awesome.

Sincerely,
Mr. Nibbles.
(Janiel's Gerbil)

PS - Seriously Miss Q? R-Patz? I mean LOOK at that photo of him! "Hi. I'm the devastatingly handsome rake from "Days of Our Lives." Please take me extremely seriously as an actor, for I am brilliant. And handsome. And sometimes I sparkle. Can't you see by my face how serious and handsome I am? I am."

PUH-lease.

Russo said...

Maegan, this is so freaking funny. A dog would be team Edward, you always come up with clever posts. BTW I think Miss Q should make anotgher post someday :)

A Helicopter Mom said...

I know, right?! Have you seen the ads for his new movie with whats-her-name-don't-care-should-be-me? It looks hot!

:)

Have a great week!
Mickey
A Helicopter Mom

Keli said...

LOL Too funny!! Both posts were wonderful!! It's been nice hearing from Miss Q, hope she'll make an apperance some more! :)