~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, April 18, 2011

Step Aside, Bella

I was browsing through my friend Jenna's blog the other day and came across this post where she'd taken a photo of her beautiful, cherubic niece, Daisy and - shall we say - modified it.


Still beautiful, if somewhat less, um, cherubic.


Which prompted me to ask the obvious question: "Can I have one too? Pleeeease?"


Next morning, this was in my inbox.





What do you think, could I pass for a Cullen? Or how about Sam Roth's equally charming, non-werewolf twin sister? It's all about the yellow eyes, folks.


When she's not being Super Mom or vamping people via photoshop, Jenna can be found wielding her mad photography skills. Check out her website here.

6 comments:

Janiel Miller said...

Oh, so cool! I want to be vamped! Going to have to meet Jenna.

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Hi, Maegan! I hopped over from Fi's blog to say hello and congratulate you on your award! :-)

mymy said...

cool photo editing! love it! :)

Russo said...

Love, love, love! You're Vampirific :) You'd definatly pass for a Cullen but watch out for Rosalie. She'd would be jelous of you.

jenna said...

Janiel... I will vamp you if you wish!

Janiel Miller said...

Jenna . . . really?! Cool! What do you need from me?