~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, July 18, 2011

Contest Winners!

Our very first contest has come to an end. Now we get to give out free stuff! After much Deep Thought and Contemplation, Janiel, Russo and I decided to tweak the rules a bit. We appreciate y'all taking the time to help us celebrate our first year of blogging, and every caption was pretty freakin' hilarious, so we're going to give a copy of HOW TO SURVIVE A GARDEN GNOME ATTACK by Chuck Sambuchino to every person who entered! So, Robin, Shelly and Jen McNaughton: drop us a note at 3gnomes@gmail.com with your mailing address.

It turns out that the three of us are kind of scattered all over everywhere at the moment. Janiel is currently singing for her supper in Seattle (say that five times fast), I'm in Virginia for a Welsh language course, and Russo is holding down the Gnome Slaying fort. Please bear with us; it may be a few days before we can send the prizes your way, but rest assured they will get to you one way or another.

And without further ado, here are the winners of our caption contest. (You can see all the entries here and here.)




















Via Shelly: "Did y'all see where that alien went? I think he went up . . ."




















Courtesy of Robin: "Dude, if I give you this, will you PLEASE stop stalking me?"

Thanks again, everybody!

(From Janiel: Forgive me for hacking, Maegan, but I just want to show y'all dudes what the Gnomes bumper sticker looks like:


Whaddaya think? Should we give away more of these in the future?)


6 comments:

Shelly said...

No. Thank you!

William Kendall said...

Thou must. Post haste!

densleybrandis said...

girlygirls I luvs you. yah 4 the winners. Heigh Russo my word verification says hashlook. LOL

Janiel Miller said...

William - We shall post our haste. Hastily.

Brandis - :) :)

Janiel Miller said...

Shelly - You're welcome! Thanks for participating!

Russo said...

I freaking want a bumper sticker, do I get one :) And Maegan, I loved the gnomes book addition to the contest. Great taste, my friend.