~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, August 8, 2011

Contest Winner!

Is it already Monday again? I swear we just barely had a Monday . . . Maybe I'm suffering from weekend withdrawal. Anyway, if it really is Monday, that means it's also time to announce our contest winner! We got a plethora of chicken names: elegant (Linda), simplistic (Bob), artistic (Bach), cute (Figgy), abbreviated (bttr nt sqsh), and silly (Flutterbudget). Rest assured, we will be passing all of these along to Caleb to do with as he wills. Thank you to everyone who entered, and as always, thanks to y'all for reading.

And now, via highly scientific and totally random drawing, the winner of this little baby is . . .




Robin!

Send us a note at 3gnomes@gmail.com with your mailing address and we'll send the book your way. Much luck and congratulations on your journey to self-sufficiency. Thanks again, everybody!

5 comments:

Robin said...

Yay!! Thank you, Gnomeslayers! Thank you, Caleb!

Carolina Valdez Miller said...

What a fun giveaway! Sounds like a super fun book, too. Congrats, Robin!

Janiel Miller said...

You're welcome, Robin! Way to come up with chicken names. :)

Thanks Carolina! Nice to see you here.

Janiel Miller said...

Hey, Carolina! I noticed you're from Indianapolis. Robin and I met south of you in Bloomington. I'm no longer there, but definitely miss it. Loved living in Indiana.

Small world, yeah?

Russo said...

Maegan, I just wanted to say thank you for posting the contest details. You and Janiel are always on top of things and I am grateful.

And Janiel, I am so grateful that you took the time to make these awesome videos. You shot them, edited them and even uploaded them. You are tech savvy and I love it. Thank you!