~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Scorpio Races

As Janiel and Russo can both attest (mostly because they've had to listen to me rave about the SHIVER series for the past two years), I have an author-crush on Maggie Stiefvater. Her newest book, THE SCORPIO RACES, comes out in October, just in time for my birthday. Also, just in time to keep me company on that loooooong flight to Middle Earth - um, New Zealand. Happy birthday to me!

You can read all about it on Maggie's website. (Horses! I could die of giddiness!). In addition to writing awesome books, the woman creates her own book trailers - she writes the music and does the animation.



3 comments:

blueviolet said...

Thanks for the author recommendation!

Shelly said...

Interesting!

Russo said...

I don't blame you, girl. I love this author too.

PS- the book will be out next month!!! Yeah.