~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, August 12, 2011

Wanna Laugh?

One of our readers commented yesterday that they could use a little cheer-up. And you know? It got me thinking that maybe we ALL could. I mean, life gets tough sometimes. The country gets downgraded. People disappoint us. We disappoint ourselves. Things happen we can't control. Or even things we can, but didn't, and then we're all frustrated. It's life. It's hard. But . . . there ARE those great moments, yeah? It's good to be reminded of silly happy joy once in a while.


I picked a few great moments for you. If you've got any to share, feel free to post uplifting/funny/ridiculous stories and/or links in the comments box:


I love that the dad is getting such a kick out of his child. And excuse me? That baby's HAIR? Fabulous.




This was a sketch done for Comic Relief. Yeah. David Tennant. That is all. Catherine Tate. That is also all.

If you need a romantic, touching, sweet love song . . . well, this isn't it. But . . . 


I love these guys. They're so unexpected.  And absurd. 


And because we could all use a little motivation once in a while:




And now for some peace, how about the Milkyway over Japan:


Have a lovely weekend, friends.



6 comments:

William Kendall said...

I've seen the baby laughing bit somewhere before, of course. It's precious.

Janiel Miller said...

I know. I've posted it on my personal blog too. But I can't get enough of it. The way the dad just passes out over how cute his kid is just slays me.

Shelly said...

Smiles to you!

Janiel Miller said...

Thanks Shelly! Right back atcha!

Shelly said...

Dear Russo's Gang:

We, Sir Poops-A-Lot and Hair Ball have given you a challenge.

http://www.shellysnovicewritings.blogspot.com/

Russo said...

Janiel, one of the things I love about you is the fact that someone said they needed a cheer up and you went right to it to brighten a life. You are incredible.

PS- I LOVE the videos. Sometimes I return to this post when i need a laugh. I think the first video is an all-time fave.