~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, October 17, 2011

Author Interview! Loraine Scott! Maestro of Murder and Mayhem - Part One

Hello All!


Today we are thrilled to bring you another Author Interview. Loraine Scott has been a part of your three favorite Gnomeslayers' writing group since . . . forever. She has recently published the second in a three-book mystery series, and we lost no time rushing over to her joint to interview her.


We'll be posting short video interviews with Loraine this week - starting today. Then, if y'all who are interested will leave a comment in the comments section telling us either your favorite mystery of all time (any media), or the first mystery you ever read, we'll enter you in a drawing for Loraine's latest book: NYC: Murder, Brooklyn Style. (You can also click on that link back there, go to Loraine's blog, and buy the book yourself, if you like.)


So. A few caveats: I edited and created this movie at 1:00 in the morning. I inexplicably titled it "Loraine Scott: Missionary, Cop, Author." Inexplicably. She's been all of those things, but why did I put "Missionary" first? I don't know. I was hoping you could tell me.


Also, we'll post a video, as I mentioned, today, and then another on Wednesday. Then on Friday we'll post the Blooper Reel! Judging by the way I titled the clip, the bloopers should be good.


Righteo. Here you are, dear readers and writers. Loraine Scott. Author, Cop, Missionary, Mom, Grandmother, choir-dress-hemmer-so-Maegan-can-wear-it-in-New-Zealand, and all around cool chick.



(That screencapture above is hilarious. At no time did Loraine sleep like this during the interview.)

Enjoy!

5 comments:

jjsundevil said...

im gettin a book 4rm russe

Janiel Miller said...

Well, THAT'S how to do it, Jameses! I get everything cool from Russo.

Robin said...

Love these clips! and I love the transitions between clips. I showed Lily and she thought it was very useful.

William Kendall said...

Terrific interview!

Russo said...

I freaking loved this interview night. Loraine, you just amaze me.

PS- This clip pic is so cool. Maegan you look so cute. I want your hair. And loraine. you make me smile. I just love you both.

PPS- Is that Janiel's hand? Love it.