~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, November 28, 2011

Contest Winners!

Hello, Gnome Slayers! Divine Miss Q here. Did y'all have a nice Thanksgiving? Good, because I sure didn't, and here's why: no leftovers. None. Or if there were, I didn't get any. But I'm not bitter. Nope, not me.

Anyway, I know Monday is usually Maegan's day to post, but I guess she's still recovering from Thanksgiving or too much Christmas shopping or the new Twilight movie or something.

So here I am, writing her blog post for her again, even though I didn't get so much as a scrap of leftover turkey. But again, I am not bitter. I'm a dog, and I'm always happy.

I have not one, but two contest winners to announce! First, the winner of Sarah Jamila Stevenson's book, THE LATTE REBELLION is . . . Cassidy Jo!

Aaaaand, I hope you didn't forget about the Gnomies' last author interview contest, you know, the one for Loraine Scott's new book, NYC: MURDER, BROOKLYN STYLE? Because neither did they. *cough* The winner of that book is . . . William Kendall!

Congratulations, winners! Be sure to send the Gnomies your mailing address at 3gnomes@gmail.com and they'll send the books your way.

Oh, and I'm supposed to say thank you to everyone who entered and thank you, everyone for reading.

(But really, I don't ask for much in life. I'm not a picky eater. I would have been happy with just a cooked carrott. Or a piece of a roll. One little bite of sweet potatoe, as long as it had a marshmallow in it. Marshmallows are my favorite!)

5 comments:

jenna said...

oh, miss Q. You are truly divine.

Cassidy Jo said...

Thank you! I'm excited :) Love your blog!

Janiel Miller said...

Congratulations Cassidy Jo! Thanks for participating. :) And glad you like to hang around here.

As for you, Miss Q: You're lovely. I'm saving a marshmallow for ya, babe.

William Kendall said...

Did someone say marshmallows?

Russo said...

I hear ya girl, recovering from Thanksgiving, too much Christmas shopping or the new Twilight movie. I would have to recover from that too :)

I love when the
Divine Miss Q guest posts. Very clever idea and fun pic BTW. Very chic.