~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, December 26, 2011

Make Someone Happy

Have y'all seen "Arthur Christmas" yet? We here at Challenging the Gnome are big fans, but we're biased, since we were already big fans of James McAvoy (who plays Arthur) and Bill Nighy (who's the voice of Grandsanta). Christmas may be over, if you want to get technical about it, but in my mind, the holidays aren't done with until January 2nd.

If you're anything like me, you're still recovering from your sticky toffee pudding and chocolate-induced sugar coma. Here's a happy song to help you along, which, when I think about it, kinda sums up the goal of this blog: If we can make just one person happy, we're happy too!

Wishing you a Happy Day After Christmas and a Joyous Week Leading Up to the New Year!

5 comments:

Janiel Miller said...

I hearted this movie. Plus, it was a blast to see it with you chicklets.

All y'all should go see it.

William Kendall said...

If Harry Gregson Williams is doing the score, then at the very least, I must check that out....

Maegan Langer said...

I love Harry Gregson Williams too! Especially his music for the Narnia movies.

sueallen2546 said...

Hope you all had a divine Christmas.

Russo said...

YUM, James McAvoy, I loved seeing the movie with you two. I needed that laugh and unwind time with you both.

And I sticky toffee pudding!!! They have it at the British store in the city.

I also liked how you stated the goal of this blog. "If we can make just one person happy, we're happy too!" Well put, my friend.