~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, March 19, 2012

Un-Read Books*

*With footnotes and subliminal messages.

Does anybody else have this problem?

*Janiel and I and a couple of our other writer friends had a great time at the Writing for Charity conference this weekend. As the name implies, it's all for a good cause. Click here for the website.

**
Maybe a slight exaggeration.

^Everybody please go see John Carter! It was filmed in my home state, it rocks, and I really want them to make a sequel. Thanks much!

^^smashingstories.blogspot.com

^*The review is right here.


You want to go see John Carter . . .

7 comments:

Cassidy Wadsworth said...

Haha my stack of not-yet-reads takes up a closet shelf two-books-deep, a small bookshelf and the bookshelf that winds around the wall above my bed :)

Janiel Miller said...

My stack of Books I Am Currently Reading looks something like this. LOVE the angry bird mug. Hah! That was a fun event (Writing for Charity).

Cassidy - I want to see the bookshelf above your bed. I hope it is solidly drilled into your wall *visions of it falling on your head in the night* *shudder*

Janiel Miller said...

And people, LOOK at that view out Maegan's dining room window. I ask you.

Maegan Langer said...

I have seen the book shelf above Cassidy's bed and I can verify that it is impressive. My stack of un-read books looks pitiful by comparison.

William Kendall said...

I've got a stack of books yet to be read!

And what a view!

Russo said...

I adore this picture, the view outside, the books and their lil captions. What a clever blog post. I am dying to know what the pretty green and gold book at the bottom is, do share.

Maegan Langer said...

Thanks Russo! The green and gold one on the bottom is all the books of Jane Austin in one volume (so far, I've read two).