~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, March 23, 2012

WELSH CORGI CUTENESS ATTACK - My Gift to You This Friday

*Sigh* It's been a week, people. End of term is coming up and all of my kidlets are tweaked-out. Little Dude thinks I'm the meanest mom ever. College Kid is trying to figure out boys. In-Between People are glazed over from the stress. And Hub has been given new work responsibilities, which are good, but lots of fires to put out.


Me? I'm totally overwhelmed by the process that is Trying To Figure Out How To Get Published, in between being a mom-slash-wife-type-person. And whether or not I offer anything that people are interested in reading. And whether or not I can write at all, because when I am burned out on life in general I start thinking I can't. 


Not to mention, I found a curly brow hair the other day. Curly. Brow. I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THAT. It's ear and nose hair next. Prominent veins. A buttox that blends right into my thighs. I'm starting to channel Betty White, and I'm still in my Scarlet Johansson years! Or at least my Teri Hatcher ones.


I need something nice. And fluffy. And sweet. And kind. I thought maybe you did too.


So without further ado, I give you: Cuteness Attack! (No, I am not talking about Russo and Maegan, although I could be. I am talking about this. Watch out. It runs right toward you. You may not want to look directly into the screen.)


Awwww! I love the part when they're adorable.

And then there's this:


Don't you want one? Really bad? Even if you're not a dog-person? Kind of like I'm not. But, TA-DAHHH! Now I want Welsh Corgis (plural).

Ahhh. I'm so glad life brings out the cuteness once in a while. Stress-weeks like this beg for the warm, fuzzy antidote of little fluffballs. 

(Click below for sound effect. Go on. Click.)

Its so Fluffy I'm gonna die!

All we need to make this cozy moment complete is a cup of hot chocolate with a scoop of mint ice cream floating around in it. You go ahead. I've got mine. And all is right with the world.




5 comments:

Cassidy Wadsworth said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I want a Welsh Corgi! They're probably super expensive--anything that cute would have to be. And Janiel, you are a fantastic writer! I wouldn't come here every Friday if you weren't. Thanks for the warm fuzzies! ;)

Maegan Langer said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I love that we now have an "It's So Fluffy" tag!

William Kendall said...

I have a cousin who has one of those dogs. Beyond cute, they are!

Janiel Miller said...

Cassidy - thanks very much! I needed that. :)

As for the Corgis - wicked, wicked cute. How could you not want one, I ask you?

Maegan - we need to write toward that tag, yeah?

Russo said...

Welsh corgi cuteness indeed! I agree the process toward achieving your dream can be frustrating. I am glad we have each other to lean on!

I smiled at finding a curly brow hair. i tell you what, it is always something with the human body-Can I say gray hair? Yep, I find many! It astounds me :)

I smiled at the cotton ball doggy at first glance. Oh my cuteness!