~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, April 9, 2012

Just Because

Hello all! I'm afraid I used up all my creative mojo for the week on a new short story I've been working on, and it has been awhile since we've had some Welsh songs, so . . .

Ysbryd y Nos - Spirit of the Night (I am slightly freaked out by this guy's uber-bleached hair and plasticized face, but he does have a good voice.)




Haleliwia - The Welsh version of Leonard Cohen's oft-covered tune.



Have a great week, everybody!

6 comments:

Cassidy Wadsworth said...

I want to read your short story!! Are you submitting it somewhere?

Maegan Langer said...

You've already read part of it :) I'll send you the rest when I'm done.

Cassidy Wadsworth said...

Yay, can't wait :) Your short stories are so good!

Scarlett and James said...

A different take on Cohen!

William Kendall said...

That fella definitely has something weird going on... I wonder if the hair stylist and makeup artist pulled a fast one on him.

Russo said...

Love these posts of yours, I think they should be annual because I seriousy can't get enough. The music relaxes me. Sometimes (like today) I come back to these posts to unwind.