~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, May 4, 2012

John Carter of Mars - PruView by Caytelynne!!

Hello all! Caytelynne here. Back by Maegan's popular demand to PruView John Carter of Mars. A movie I haven't seen yet. But you should todally go because of Taylor Kitchner's chest acting. 
Anyway, without furthera dew, here's the pruView. Yes. That rimed. I'm todally into peotry and think I'll publish a book at some point. After I'm done being famous for PruViews.


Yeah. I todally just found out that John Carter's name is Taylor Kitch, not Kitchner. And it's also not Kitchener. Or Kitchykoo. Sheesh. Someone should tell me these things before I make a movie PruView. It could be so embarrassing! Sorry peeps!

8 comments:

shelly said...

The blonde wig befitted all the 'likes'and 'ums'.

Robin said...

The wig. I love the wig. Caytelynne needs the wig. And, holy cow, I snorted my tea at the 'my very last name' bit. Hilarious.

Norma Beishir said...

I've seen too many bad reviews for this movie. I might get it when it comes to Netflix, though....

Maegan Langer said...

Caytelynne! I can die happy now! And thanks for the Welsh shout-out. Oooooo, you should totally pruview The Avengers next!

William Kendall said...

The Avengers= good.

John Carter= disaster.

Janiel Miller said...

Well, there definitely seem to be two camps on John Carter. I guess we're a bunch o' geeks who loved the throw-back to the old Star Wars-style space opera. I'd love to hear your review of this flick, William. Or anyone else who saw it and disliked it. I don't even know totally why I liked it. I just did.

So, peeps, if you did not like John Carter, feel free to comment here and let us know why. For educational purposes. We're kind-hearted souls here on Gnomes, so be nice, K? :)

Russo said...

Oh my snort, I still giggle at this video! I love your Pruview's. Plus, you got a lot of hits on them. So stinking cool!

jjsundevil said...

katelyn makes me hap hap happy