~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, June 1, 2012

The Avengers! PruView by Caytelynne

Hello! As they say, I'm Baaaa-aaack! And today I have a totally awesome pruView of The Avengers. This movie looks amazing and superhero-licious. In fact, it's so full of superheros that I couldn't keep track of them and had to write them down. So pleez forgive if you see me looking down at my notes once in a while. But what are you gonna do? They all look alike, these superheros, right?


Right.
So. Let's eschew the adoo and move right into my pruView of (dun! dun! duuuunnn!) The Avengers!


That's it! Thank you! And I love my earrings! Thanks! Buy!
Also I bought a new lipgloss for this pruView and it's all shiny and makes my lips look like they keep disappearing.
'K thanks!

8 comments:

Tic-Tac & Sweets said...

"...New York, um, is JUST, like, finished rebuilding from all the other alien attacks from all the other movies, because New York is just always a place where aliens attack..." LOL my favorite part!

Maegan Langer said...

Oh, Caytelynne, I think this may be your best pruview yet! Always entertaining and informative. And I LOVE the earrings. And the windswept look. K, now do Snow White and the Huntsman next!

Russo said...

"Cat woman can, um, wear leather."

Oh my snort, love these videos.

William Kendall said...

Oh, that's too funny!

David Lee said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I freaking love you!!!

Janiel Miller said...

David! Dear boy! I love you too. Nice to see you here! Darbus turned me into a spaz and now there's no going back. :)

Janiel Miller said...

All the rest of you: Thank you! I'm proud, PROUD I TELL YOU, to have Caytelynne's DNA running through my veins. Perhaps I should explore some of my other personalities.

Y'all are most patient and kind. :)

Russo said...

I had to come back and watch this video again, LOVE it. Made me giggle while dealing with math.