~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, June 15, 2012

If Prometheus Were Wall-E

I think this pretty much puts Prometheus into perspective. 


Yep. All it takes is good cutting and some shrieky violins.
I hope that when I die and get to see my life flash before me this guy does the editing

Also, I think I'm going to hire some musicians to start following me around and providing mood music. A good theme song turns making a grilled cheese sandwich into a food fight to the death.

I'm telling you, people: success in life is all about the creative team. 

6 comments:

Robin said...

Hilarious! You're right about the creative team thing. Totally right.

shelly said...

Crappity-crap-crap. I couldn't get it to play.

http://secondhandshoesnovel.blogspot.com/

Janiel Miller said...

Ack! Shelly, a different computer maybe?

Maegan Langer said...

Ha ha! That's awesome!

William Kendall said...

Brilliant!

Russo said...

Oh my finny, I love the videos that you post on here. I also loved the way you worded, "shrieky violins."