~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, August 10, 2012

How to Live Happily Ever After! Perhaps the Most Nauseating Post Title Ever!

Dudes! I am off to a Wedding Event. It will last pretty much all day and will be filled with romance and "awwww's" and floods of my own wedding memories. Which, by the way, happened about a million years ago. Okay, twenty-six. We've been married for twenty-six years. WHA? It all goes by in the blink of an eye. Just like life. So you've got to live in the present, babies, or you'll miss it. Live now. Enjoy now. Love now.

Okay, that's all the deepness I've got in me today. Must dash. In parting let me pass on to you some sage advice from the venerable and ever musical, Tim Hawkins. Men, this is particularly for you. How to live long and prosper in marriage (I suspect you've seen it before--probably even on this blog-- but it does bear repeating):




Cheers, my dears. Remember, nothing you do matters nearly as much as the people you are doing it with. Go hug them or something, will ya? And don't tell them they look fat in those pants.

Bye!

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

Enjoy the wedding!

Janiel Miller said...

Thank you! It was lovely. And weepy. And the cake totally rocked. Whipped cream frosting with fresh strawberries in the middle layer. I go to weddings for the cake.

William Kendall said...

That's a good reason...

Russo said...

Your blog title totally made me smile. I loved your advice of living in the present.And I love the video you posted, I hadn't seen it until your post.