~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, October 15, 2012

On Maggie Stiefvater and Shutting the Full Cup

Last week was momentous for me. I got to meet my favorite author not once, but twice. Maggie Stiefvater finally made it to Utah for her RAVEN BOYS tour. She did two signings and I went to both.  (I like to think of myself as a polite stalker.) A friend of mine was kind enough to snap this pic of us. Maggie was funny and charming and gracious and if I can write books that are half as enjoyable to read, I will die a happy woman. I can't wait to crack open my signed and doodled-in (she's also an artist) copy of THE RAVEN BOYS. So yeah, good times.

This is me trying not to squee.


And now for something that has absolutely nothing to do with Maggie Stiefvater, other than it's also really funny. Since this is my blog - or at least I share one-third custody - I can post things for no better reason other than they make me laugh. Enjoy and happy Mondays all around!





6 comments:

Janiel Miller said...

HAAAAAAhahahaha! This dude is awesome.

jjsundevil said...

soooo funny
loves me my gnomes

Cassidy Wadsworth said...

That's exciting! Love the pic:)

William Kendall said...

You've been having entirely too much fun!

Maegan Langer said...

Oh, you'd better believe it!

Russo said...

These are such cute pics of you, girl. I'm so glad you got to meet her, she sounds awesome. I think I would freak if I met my fave author.

BTW I love the video, so funny!