~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Picture of the Day

Okay, y'all. I found a picture that made me laugh out loud. I can't post it here because, you know, copyright infringement and stuff like that which I have opinions on but won't write about right now. Maybe later. When y'all have time to get a cuppa and sit down and read for a spell. Actually, come to think of it, my opinion could be summed up this way: IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE YOUR STUFF (EITHER INNOCENTLY OR CRIMINALLY), DON'T PUT IT ON THE INTERNET. 

Thank you. I feel better now.

Anyway, here's a link to the Picture of the Day. And if you know any HAM radio geeks -- not that I'm married to one. Not. And not that he started life as a Mechanical Engineer who hates cats either. And is also an international businessman who, despite his current dignity, ran screaming back to his engineering roots and turned my furnace room into a HAM-Man-Cave -- this will really make you laugh. It's all about contrasts. Note the caption, "Amateur Radio Keeps It Real":

Click Me! Now! And Then Laugh!

Hahahahahahaha! Right? Right?!

*sniff*

Have a great day. :)

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Hah!!!!!!!

Norma Beishir said...

Oh, that's a good one!

Russo said...

I just love your writing voice, I always have and always will!