~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, February 15, 2013

My Prescient Kid and the Russian Meteorite. Plus Other Stuff.

Dudes! My kid kind of blew my socks off with his evaluation of the Russian Meteorite this morning. Not that he's a genius, but of course he is. I mean, the little dude could be totally right. So I'm going to link you up with the post on my other blog that talks about it. Right here. You should read it. It could save your life.

On another note: I spent last night not sleeping and instead watching Big Bang Theory bloopers--which was really awesome for my adrenal fatigue. But I tell you, it made me want to be on that show. You get the sense that these people LOVE working together. Look at how easily they laugh! Look at how they give each other knowing looks, as if they grew up together. I love that!


Maybe the Gnomies can guest star and get a piece of that action. You can come if you want. Or just watch from there.

Have a sweet weekend!
Laters! 

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

Thus far I've managed to avoid watching that show entirely...

Janiel Miller said...

Aw. And now I will have a moment of silence for you. For your life is bereft.

:)

William Kendall said...

I know, more's the pity...

Russo said...

You really do have smart kids, I'm always amazed by them.

You can't go wrong with Big Bang theory, so funny. I totally giggled at gnomies guest starring. You guys would rock it and I'd fall on my face :) Hey, that would make great TV!