~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Book releases and a clever blog

Major congrats to Sara B. Larson. Her book called Defy comes out this week. All of us gnome-girls know her from a writing class. I cannot wait to read her writing again!

Our very own Janiel wrote a great review of it on her blog. You can find the review here.

Another book that has been released is called Blindsided by Natalie Whipple. I was hooked the second I saw the creative cover.

As always William Kendall's writing and pics with funny captions make me  laugh till I snort. Check out this blog post, so clever.

Needless to say, I will be kicking my feet up and reading.

*Photo of me courtesy of my college friend, R. We were laughing so hard, we collapsed to the floor. We stayed there for a few hours just chatting and eating peppermint popcorn.

4 comments:

jjsundevil said...

i luv the booties
miss my russe goose

William Kendall said...

I've been following Natalie for a good while now.

Thank you for the mention!

Russo said...

Your welcome for the mention, I always love checking out your writing, William.

Russo said...

Jameses, I miss you too. PS-you were the one that told me to buy those booties. You got good taste, my friend.