~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

How to sleep better

This weekend I had a sleepover at my niece's house. Truth to tell, I can conk out anywhere. Sleep is my superhero power. I have been known to snooze for seventeen hours at a time. No joke.

On, Friday at 2am, I found myself restless. My sister's house has large windows, so shadows spilled everywhere. And a large banging noise was keeping me up.

When I turned on the light, I saw a surprise. A pair of paws under the bathroom door.



How cute is that? The banging was my sister's kitty-cat named Fred. He had been trapped, by accident, in the bathroom. Poor lil guy. I'm sure he's now traumatized but he's safe.

This weekend, I made ginger bread houses with my niece. This is our finished product. And low and behold, lil Bebe, my cat has bitten off half of the icing on the roof and the icing door is now gone.

That dang sugar addicted feline.

Learn from my random weekend-Sleep is everything to a dream chaser. Cosmo magazine said, "The next time you feel stuck, go to bed. Sleep inspires creativity and helps your brain sort things out so you can make a decision."



3 comments:

Sara B. Larson said...

I wish I could go to sleep that easily! I have the opposite problem. Sigh. That's too funny about your cat. ;)

Maegan Langer said...

Speaking of conking out anywhere, that's a skill I picked up in college. I once took a nap on a table in the animal anatomy lab at BYU.

Russo said...

Sara and Maegan, you are sweet for commenting. Made me smile!

Sara, I sent my boss your blog link and she adores your blog.

Maegan, you definatly have me beat- an animal anatomy lab at BYU. Sleep is grand :)