~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Something to help you on your journey

My weakness with my dream of writing is that I don't think I have the ability. Sure, my will is stronger than a bull but is that enough? I hear that I have a voice in my writing but I do not see what they see.

I have my dear friends who inspired me to take this leap of faith-you know who you are. Not to mention my fellow gnome slayers, a critique group, and a teacher/lifesaver who yanks me outta my comfort zone, thank heavens for that. I could not ask for anything better.

Whatever it is that you as a dreamer desire, look around your sphere of influence. You may have more at your fingertips than you realize.


*Thank you, Maegan for help with the grammar-I learned new things 'cuz of you.

1 comment:

The Richardsons said...

You don't give yourself half the credit you deserve. Maybe not even a quarter. But I feel you on this, gnome-slaying is a beast!