~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Two Quotes To Not Die By. Plus One More.

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure"
--Dan Quayle

Question: "If you could live forever, would you and why?"
Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."
--Miss Alabama, 1994 Miss Universe Pageant

"Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."
--Yogi Berra

I could have said any of these things. Which is why I know I am supposed to write a book.

2 comments:

Sara B. Larson said...

Ha ha, oldies but goodies. :D

Maegan Langer said...

So like, if we don't fail, does that mean we run the risk of succeeding? Or is there a third option that Mr. Quayle neglected to tell us about?