~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Take a moment and relax


*Before I forget, we are pleased to announce that we will be having a special guest post on Monday. I can't wait for Monday to get here!

Anyways, this week I have been stuck in the time warp that is college algebra. I don't know what month we are in or what day it is, all I know is I am at a 78 percent. I have been fighting and clawing to earn that grade.

The one thing I have learned from this math class is you must take time for yourself- rejuvenate your brain power. Athletes are known for pursuing other passions while they chase their dreams. So go and do whatever it is you love to do for a break. Take a yoga class, paint or just turn on the TV and veg for an hour.

Do whatever it is that rejuvenates you and do it pronto.

3 comments:

jjsundevil said...

me n u just cant relax
we go go go go and go

densleyjazzfan said...

UR sports posts R my FAVE russie.

William Kendall said...

We await Monday with bated breath, so to speak!