~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Revenge-is it a smart choice?



Don't try this at home.


Revenge and I aren't a pair. And that's not to say I haven't tried to get even. No, I've once tried, I've just never succeeded. My angst started with a fireman. Oh, this guy was the shiznit but then again, isn't any fireman? Dude and I had a steamy connection. Blah, blah, you've heard the story before. Puppy love is good but goes sour quite rapidly. Anyways, on the day of revenge, I decided to key his car. Yeah, not the brightest idea. But then again, when am I bright in matters of the heart? Especially when heartbroken. So, on the night where I swear Zeus decided to have a free-for-all with weather, I am hunkered down next to the Fireman's divine Camaro. I'm barefoot (don't ask.) Little did I know, I plopped my foot into a swarming pile of ants. I had the key aimed and ready to strike his car. And the lil bugs decided to take a journey up my leg. Sure, I felt the tickling but I was so hyped up on the adrenaline , I didn't care. Needless to say, fireman's car remained intact. Me, well, not so much. Not only did I dance around like an idjut when I caught onto the ants but I also keyed my neck in the process. Looking back, I think Karma was sending me a direct message. When you choose to harm others, you'll get back what you sow ten-fold. Lesson learned-revenge and Russo do NOT mix. PS~ Please note I have officially retired my evil-doing ways. PPS~ Did you see the 3 alarm fire on the news this morning? Yeah, I was in that apartment complex for the night. No joke, freaking scary stuff.

1 comment:

Maegan Langer said...

Love makes idjuts of us all :)